MGQ2 Update 2-4-2012
EDIT: Added in line #3 on changes.
First off: No ETA on the next patch. I’m more than halfway through the content in the next patch, though. I also updated my script to match the Japanese v2.04 which has some nice changes including:
1. Modified all of Alice’s CGs. Not only do they look a little nicer, but there are twice as many that actually show what’s going on. (For example with her first scene when it talks about her flower, the new CGs actually do show her flower, including the “going white” part.)
2. Modified Erubetie’s CGs. I haven’t looked to see what the difference between them is, though.
3. New CGs for both the Mosquito and Moth Girl H-scenes. The originals were just cut-aways, these are actual full images.
4. Added a new skill “Edging” that brings Luka down to a single HP. Useful for seeing varying ending scenes, I guess.
5. TheGreatHeinrich fixed the number display issue, so numbers shouldn’t look out of place anymore.
6. I forgot to mention, but v2.03 added a lot of CGs for the Succubus Witch fight.
7. Lots of other various bug fixes and support for the monster laboratory add-on.
And for the line count:
City – 4413/5175 – 85.3%
Story – 9713/19600 – 49.5%
Battle – 42779/83000 – 51.5%
Ency – 613/1450 – 42.3%
Total – 57518/109225 – 52.7%