So here’s the tiny update I mentioned in the last post.
What it contains:
- Spelling/Grammar fixes throughout.
- Couple bug fixes
- Translated Sample Battles (The Nabe and Ika Musume ones)
- One translated Japanese scene (With unique CGs)
- One custom scene I made, with CGs by wizard898
- One custom English scene for Tamamo.
How to install the patch
- Just put the .rar in your game directory, and “extract here”. It should prompt you to overwrite a decent amount of files. Choose yes for all of them. If you don’t get a prompt to overwrite things, you’re putting it in the wrong place.
- The patch will overwrite the old list.ini file in the mod folder. If you added your own mods downloaded from somewhere else, you’ll have to re-add them to list.ini
How to use the Spin-Off stories
- To see the spin-off (monster laboratory) stories that were already there, you need to combine Part 1 and Part 2 together otherwise they will crash on load. Instructions for how to do that can be found on the last patch post.
- To see the new spin-off stories, just load them in the spin-off story section (Extra->Spin Off Story)
- To play my Doppelganger scene, fill Part 2’s encyclopedia and you’ll see a new entry below Ilias in the Monsterpedia. I couldn’t put mine in the spin-off section since it was a little more involved than that tool could take
- Full Patch (If you don’t have the English patch already) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?8yh42jy1237ztx6
- Partial Patch(If you already had the last English patch) http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?7y9ps2cjckf1055
If there are any crashes or bugs, I’ll try to fix them quick. Just check here or the comments to see if your bug/issue was already posted.